- Pieces of China in Bristol – cataloguing Historical Photographs of China material
- A disturbing intimacy: The Private Papers of C. C. A. Kirke
- Jamie Carstairs on Remembering John Thomson in Edinburgh
- HPC: A Change of Pace
- Guest blog: Claire Lowrie on ‘Travelling Servants and Moving Images: A Photographic History of Chinese Domestic Workers’
- Guest blog: The Cercle Sportif Français: Elite cosmopolitanism in Shanghai’s Former French Concession.
- Black and white Hong Kong transformed by ‘OldHKinColour’
- The Five Faces of Dr Walter Medhurst, D.D.
- Shanghai City Wall and Gates
- Visualizing Qing Diplomats in the West
- Ruins of Macau in Historical Photographs of China collection – part three
- Ruins of Macau in Historical Photographs of China collections – part two
- Ruins of Macau in Historical Photographs of China collections – part one
- Guest blog: Visualising china in China: life, labour and loss
Tag Archives: riding
Incidental mention of the Shanghai Paper Hunt suggests a new post. Here are two members of the Hunt in action. The Shanghai Paper Hunt Club dated is foundation to December 1863, but as its history, published in 1930, noted, there … Continue reading